How do I get an iBOT®?
- Acquire a prescription and assessment from a physician – click the link below and view to download the form. https://mobiusmobility.com/form-page/
- Schedule a seating evaluation with your OT/PT or ATP (we ask that one of our ATPs attend virtually to assist)
- Mobius Mobility will work with your clinical team to finalize your seating evaluation and generate a quote.
- Depending on your payment method, we will submit to prior authorization and/or collect a deposit. Once received, we will begin building your device (up to 6 weeks to build).
- You will attend two days of training and delivery of the iBOT® at an iBOT® certified training facility, such as:
- Mobius Mobility’s Manchester, NH office
- The Ohio State University – you must become a patient there and go through steps 1 and 2 with OSU. Additionally, your training in step 5 can be at OSU.
- Casa Colina in Pomona, CA – you must become a patient there and go through steps 1 and 2 with Casa Colina. Additionally, your training in step 5 can be at Casa Colina.
Mobius Mobility can now begin billing some private insurances for the iBOT®. Reach out to us today to see if you are covered and if the iBOT® is right for you: 833-346-4268, or email email@example.com.
Check out our Funding Your Mobility page for nonprofit resources that may be able to help you fund your iBOT®. If you are interested in financing your iBOT®, please take a look at the following credit unions that have specific loans for the iBOT®.