Welcome to Mobius Mobility LLC (hereinafter “Mobius Mobility”, we, us, and our). Please
disclosure, and retention of your personal information.
- Personal Information Collected. We may collect and use the following personal
information, including sensitive personal information, that identifies, relates to, describes, is
reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or
indirectly, with a particular consumer or household including but not limited to your name,
postal address, online identifier, email address, phone number, veteran status, products and
services purchased, obtained, or considered, internet or other electronic network activity (e.g.
browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an
Internet website, application or advertisement, and geolocation data) We collect personal information from the following categories of sources: you, directly in person, by telephone, text, or email and/or via our website and submissions of the embedded forms; publicly available sources; cookies on our website; our IT and security systems, including automated monitoring of our websites and other technical systems, such as access control systems, communications systems, email, and SMS messaging systems.
- Use of Personal Information. Under data protection laws, we may use your personal
information if we have a proper reason and legitimate interest in doing so. Proper reasons include, but are not limited to, legal and regulatory compliance, performance of our services, or marketing services where you have given consent. A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
- Communications. By providing your personal information to Mobius Mobility, via one of
our online forms or in email communications with firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our
agents, you agree and acknowledge that Mobius Mobility may send email and text messages
to your phone number or email address for any purpose. Message and data rates may apply. You will always have the right to opt out of receiving service or promotional communications at any time by: Contacting us at email@example.com; using the “unsubscribe” link in emails or replying to a SMS message with the word “STOP”. Throughout the retention of your personal information, we may ask you to confirm or update your communication preferences if you instruct us to provide further products and/or services, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
- Sharing Personal Information. We may share personal information with our affiliates,
including companies within the Mobius Mobility group, service providers we use to help
deliver our products and/or services to you, other third parties we use to help us run our
business, third parties approved by you, and our insurers and brokers.
- Personal Information Retention. We will keep your personal information while we are
providing products and/or services to you. Thereafter, we may keep your personal information
so we may respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf, and
to keep records required by law.
- Personal Information Security. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent
personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to
access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are
subject to a duty of confidentiality. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a
suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
time to time. Your use of our website is indication of your consent to this policy. Please refer
back regularly to this policy for any updates or changes.
- HIPAA Compliance. When providing products and services Mobius Mobility will collect additional sensitive information. Said collection of information will be subject to additional privacy policies that will be provided at the time of service. If you would like a copy of the additional privacy policies, please reach out via the contact information in Section 9.